- Visit Haloban, the fishing village next to Tailana. It takes around 25 minutes to get there by fishing boat. 80% of the population works still on the sea searching for fishes, octopi, crabs and shells by day, by night, by storm, by sun.
- Visit Ujung Salit, the only Christian village in this area. Its inhabitants originate in Nias.
- Relax and snorkel around the stunningly beautiful small island called Pulau Pandan.
- Visit Air Dingin (cold water) to have a refreshing bath and see some monkeys.
- Be part of traditional events
- Cruising around the islands. Catch sight of dolphins, turtles and if you are lucky sometimes you can see dugongs.